Raffle – Loire River Cruise
Only 200 opportunities to win
Intimate Loire River Cruise on Apres Tout
October 7 – 13, 2018
With over 25 years’ experience in the luxury hotel barge industry, Rory and Caroline Macrae are specialists in creating beautiful and memorable cruises. This intimate experience caters to just six guests at a time, making it truly unique. You and your guest will enjoy gourmet food prepared by Corden Blue chef, Caroline. For the wine enthusiast, all meals are paired with superb regional wine, most of which are Premier and Grand Cru.
- Six-night cruise for two aboard the Apres Tout
- Round trip transportation from Paris to Briare via luxury private transport
- Champagne welcome reception
- All food and wine, visits, open bar and all excursion fees
- Hotel provided for arrival and departure nights at the Courtyard Paris Saint Denis
- Two coach round trip airline tickets on United Airlines from Dulles to Paris
Travel insurance and crew gratuity are not included.
Donated by: Rory & Caroline Macrae, United Airlines, and Courtyard Paris Saint Denis
Retail value: $14,858
Tickets: $200 Each
Photos provided by Rory & Caroline Macrae. For more details and testimonials, please visit www.bargeaprestout.com
Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets sold but will be no greater than 1:200. Winner need not be present to win. Licensed by: Office of Lottery and Charitable Games. Must be 18 years or older to win. No substitutes, return for cash or other excursion options. The price of the raffle ticket is not a charitable contribution. Winner responsible for all applicable taxes.